Contact- ashleylarsen22@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

City on the Sound


As some of you may have read on my Facebook I am going through another personal 'rough patch' in my life. I was contemplating taking a break from blogging again but have finally come to the realization that my life could honestly be described as a horrible television drama that I can't seem to ever turn off. So instead of taking a break I'm just going to apologize ahead of time if my posts aren't as great as they could be. I will be trying not to allow my personal problems much influence but they may just push me to be even better... Here we go!
Work in Progress... Close up
Fancy Feets!
Now that summer's fading fast, I was able to score these white platforms from H&M for a super deal. I think they were on sale for about ten dollars! ;) I decided to fancy them up a bit by taking the pearl beads from an old bracelet and stitching them on the top part of the sandal.
Sorry the lighting/color is different... the WIP photos were taken by myself inside. They aren't perfect but you get the idea.
They turned out pretty snazzy and went prefect with this dress from Free People that my best friend Sarah found on eBay (she later gave the dress to me cause she's awesome like that <3). We finally were able to get together and shoot after not being able to for months. And like most of our shoots, it couldn't have gone better!
The weather that day was overcast and somewhat chilly so I decided to pair the dress with a crochet sweater I picked up secondhand months ago. It danced beautifully in the breeze and added that extra little fuz I needed to keep me cozy for our photo adventure.
We decided to walk a long the waterfront in downtown Seattle because it's always entertaining along the piers and I've really grown to love that briny fish smell of the Puget Sound. I figured the seashell necklaces and pearl strands I've had lying around for months now would work well with the location. I found them in a giant bag of random/broken jewelry I bought at a flea market and lost in the move, I love finding treasures like that!
Javanese Coffeewood Spirals from www.dunnygun.com <--huge selection of plugs, check 'em out!

What I am wearing:
Knit Dress- Free People 
Crochet Sweater- Secondhand
Peal Covered Platforms- H&M, pearl accents added by myself(Shake That Ashh)
Javanese Coffeewood Spirals- Dunny Gun Body Jewelry
Jewelry- Assortment from Flea Markets and my Grandmother
All photography (unless stated otherwise) provided by the stellar Sarah of Sarah Trickler Photography<-- check out her Facebook page! All photo editing in this blog post was done by myself though.

XOXO
Shake That Ashh
Follow Me...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post!

    - Với máy đưa võng tự động TS, bạn sẽ không còn phải lo lắng quá nhiều về giấc ngủ của bé, những tiếng đồng hồ mệt mỏi ngồi đưa võng cho con cũng sẽ không còn ám ảnh bạn nữa, bạn sẽ có nhiều thời gian để làm được nhiều việc khác. Có thể nói, vong ru tu dong cho be là quà tuyệt vời cho những ông bố bà mẹ bận rộn.

    => Máy đưa võng tự động An Thái Sơn khuyên bạn nên sử dụng may dua vong gia re TS tải 40kg cho bé: Theo kinh nghiệm bán và lắp đặt máy đưa võng tự động cho em bé và phản hồi của quý khách hàng sau khi sử dụng máy đưa võng, chúng tôi thấy võng tự động tải 40kg là mẫu đưa võng tự động tốt nhất, sức đưa đều và hoạt động ổn định nhất, lực đưa tốt hơn những loại máy khác. Đặc biệt máy hoạt động bền, sử dụng được trong thời gian dài nên rất ít khách hàng phàn nàn và phải đi bảo hành đổi trả máy nhất từ trước tới giờ. Các bạn xem thêm về cách lựa chọn may dua vong tu dong phù hợp tốt nhất cho bé yêu tại: Máy đưa võng tốt nhất cho bé yêu của bạn

    - Với máy đưa võng tự động TS – sản phẩm máy đưa võng tự động thiết kế dành riêng cho em bé, có chất lượng rất tốt, bạn sẽ không còn phải lo lắng quá nhiều về giấc ngủ của bé. Hiện nay trên thị trường có nhiều loại máy đưa võng cho em bé với giá cả và chất lượng khác nhau, việc lựa chọn loại máy đưa võng tốt cho bé với giá cả hợp lý, đảm bảo uy tín chất lượng là mối quan tâm hàng đầu của quý khách hàng. Với nhãn hiệu uy tín, sản phẩm may dua vong chất lượng và giá bán phải chăng, máy đưa võng tự động An Thái Sơn tự hào là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng tự động uy tín, chất lượng tốt nhất cho bé!

    Bạn xem thêm bí quyết và chia sẽ kinh nghiệm làm đẹp:

    Những thực phẩm giúp đẹp da tại http://nhungthucphamgiupda.blogspot.com/
    Thực phẩm giúp bạn trẻ đẹp tại http://thucphamgiuptre.blogspot.com/
    Thực phẩm làm tăng tại http://thucphamlamtang.blogspot.com/
    Những thực phẩm giúp làm giảm tại http://thucphamlamgiam.blogspot.com/
    Những thực phẩm tốt cho tại http://thucphamtotcho.blogspot.com/

    Chúc các bạn vui vẻ!

    ReplyDelete