Contact- ashleylarsen22@gmail.com

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I Live in a Hologram with You...

"And nothing's wrong but nothing's true... I live in a hologram with you"
"Make believe, it's hyper real... But I live in a hologram with you"
"Cola with the burnt-out taste
I'm the one you tell your fears to

There'll never be enough of us"
<3
Knit Cap with DIY Sparkle Pom
Lace Necklace: Fathom Fortuna
Winter Coat: Mod Cloth
Tulle Skirt: Target
Thigh High Socks: Sock Dreams
Holographic Sneaker Wedge: Urban Outfitters

After helping my grandmother take down our Christmas ornaments (Yes it's been over a month ago, I've been playing catch up remember?), I found a piece of shiny garland and I thought it would go perfectly with my holographic sneakers I was wearing that day. So I pinned it to the top of my knit beanie and BAM SPARKLE POM HAT! <3
My little brother Josh and I decided to go on a 'photo-venture' and take some pictures of me in my freshly found sparkles. Josh ended up really enjoying using my fancy camera, so much so, he actually enrolled in a photography class in college. Even though he is currently going to school to become a pilot, photography would be a pretty perfect hobby for someone who can travel the world so easily. Proud big sister moment and ecstatic he's living close so we can actually kick it. He took every photo in this post (except the last one of the skirt detail was taken by myself). Not bad at all for his first time using my DSLR. Expect a lot more photo features on my blog from this kid... I plan to make him go on all the thrills with me and he better fly me all sorts of places because HELLO he's my little brother and he loves me! lol
This skirt was a three dollar clearance find in the kids section at Target. Yes, sometimes I wear children's clothes :p hahaha! I have another set of collaborative photos that were taken with a similar outfit and show the skirt more. I plan to share them with you very soon... but I already have a few photos posted on Facebook & Instagram if you'd like to see a sneak peek ;) Don't forget to 'like' or 'follow' those pages if you haven't already.

XOXO
Ashh
Follow Me...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit and super cool pics
    Good job! :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/white-walls.html

    ReplyDelete