Contact- ashleylarsen22@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kennedy School Creeps

"And it's so sad to see the world agree
That they'd rather see their faces fill with flies
All when I'd want to keep white roses in their eyes"
~Neutral Milk Hotel

Had a blast in Portland, Oregon with this Foxy little creature for my birthday last month! My roomie was sweet enough to purchase us both tickets to see Neutral Milk Hotel play live at the Crystal Ballroom and OHMYWOW was it an unforgettable experience! Honestly, the entire escapade in Portland was amazing. We ended up staying three days and didn't want to come home by the end of it. A local friend was kind enough to take us to a bunch of really neat places but I, of course, only ended up taking photos one of the days... someday I will be better at this!
We went to a few really rad bars, Kennedy School just so happened to be one of them. On our last day we decided to go back during the day to have a little photo shoot... 'cause who wouldn't want to get drunk in a "school" and take mischievous photos?!
Kennedy School used to be an actual elementary school until they turned it into the most amazing hotel/lounge/theater EVER! It has multiple bars, a pool, theater, restaurant, and gym. They even kept to the original school theme so every room has a different vibe.
Fox and I's favorite room was probably the Broiler Room Bar <3 The railing and chandelier details were the part I liked best about it...
I just had to wear my new 'cheerleader skirt' I purchased from Tobi for my birthday. It went perfect with the school girl thing we were going for and paired it with my 'Spare Parts' Star Wars tee to give an extra nerdy vibe.
Fox wore a pretty little lace bodysuit with her laced up shorts from Forever 21. We both rocked the thigh high stockings and Doc Martens to give our looks a bit of edge ;)

I have been recently swamped with a million things since returning from my vacation... but I promise to dedicate all free time to getting caught up so I can share all of the exciting projects I've been working on this spring and what's to come for summer! To see behind the scenes and sneak peeks don't forget to follow my Instagram & Facebook page...

XOXO
Ashh <3

1 comment: